Skip to main content

Jee Main Experience


April 8th, the day for which I worked hard for 3 years finally came. I woke up early and revised chemistry for 2 hrs and solved 2–3 math problems. That's all I have done in the morning. I reached the exam centre. It was already filled with many students and anxious parents. Some students were calm. I found one guy still solving his coaching material. I was shocked. I tried to calm myself. I went into the hall. I sat in my place. I spent an hour and half sitting idle. Now the real story begins. The omr and the paper were supposed to be given at 9:15. We didn't get. 9:20 still we didn't get. 9:25 we got. Ok I started filling the details. All those formalities were done by 9:50. I'm not joking. This was the exact time. By then I thought I'm done for nothing. I started math. I solved the first question. I got it. It gave me some confidence. I started doing the other questions. They were lengthy. I started feeling uncomfortable. I randomly switched to physics section. I started solving from back. Found some easy questions. Solved 5–6 questions. Again randomly switched to chemistry. Solved 20–25 straight away. I left some in between though. I wasn't confident about it. The chemistry paper was entirely on a different level this time. Although chemistry only saved me in the end. Now I was sweating only one hour left. Nothing was done properly. I started to solve math as fast as possible. Solved as many as possible. Only 30 mins left and bubbling was also left. I started to bubble all the answers I got. They were very few. I thought the game was done. Only 20 mins left. I was searching for easy questions. It was like searching for water in a desert. I didn't guess anything. I was sweating profusely. Only five mins left. I was able to solve only one question in physics in those 5 mins and my disastrous jee main was finally done.
I felt very bad. I knew I didn't perform well. I messed up. I lost hope for advance too. I came out of the centre and my mother was waiting outside. She didn't ask me anything. She understood that my paper didn't go well. I told my mother not to put any expectations on me. I told her that I wouldn't qualify. She was sad. She didn't say anything in our journey back home. After eating lunch, I checked if any coaching has released the key. First I was very scared to check. Then I thought, I can't bear this pressure anymore. I started checking. Finally I counted my marks. Then I realized that God helped me.
My score is
Math: 73
Physics:58
Chemistry:85
Total:216
After this I was relieved. Forget 250, I thought I wouldn't even qualify. But I crossed 200. That itself was too much for me.
My rank:3859
All the best!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding permutations of a string using recursion

#include<bits/stdc++.h> using namespace std; void print_perm(char str[],int k,int n) {     if(k==n)         cout<<str<<endl;     else     {         for(int i=k;i<n;i++)         {             swap(str[k],str[i]);             print_perm(str,k+1,n);             swap(str[k],str[i]);         }     } } int main() {     char str[20];     cout<<"Enter a string"<<endl;     cin>>str;     print_perm(str,0,strlen(str));     return 0; }

Reversing a stack using recursion

#include<bits/stdc++.h> using namespace std; stack<int> s2; void rev(stack<int> s) {     if(!s.empty())     {         int temp=s.top();         s.pop();         s2.push(temp);         rev(s);     } } void display(stack<int> s) {     while(!s.empty())     {         cout<<s.top()<<" ";         s.pop();     }     cout<<endl; } int main() {      stack<int> s;      int n;      cout<<"Enter the number of elements to push onto stack"<<endl;      cin>>n;      for (int i = 0; i < n; ++i)      {       ...

Gcd using recursion

#include<iostream> #include<algorithm> using namespace std; int gcd(int m,int n) {     if(max(m,n)%min(m,n)==0)     {         return min(m,n);     }     else     {         gcd(max(m,n)%min(m,n),min(m,n));     } } int main() {     int m,n;     cin>>m>>n;     cout<<gcd(m,n);     return 0; }