Skip to main content

Jee Main Experience


April 8th, the day for which I worked hard for 3 years finally came. I woke up early and revised chemistry for 2 hrs and solved 2–3 math problems. That's all I have done in the morning. I reached the exam centre. It was already filled with many students and anxious parents. Some students were calm. I found one guy still solving his coaching material. I was shocked. I tried to calm myself. I went into the hall. I sat in my place. I spent an hour and half sitting idle. Now the real story begins. The omr and the paper were supposed to be given at 9:15. We didn't get. 9:20 still we didn't get. 9:25 we got. Ok I started filling the details. All those formalities were done by 9:50. I'm not joking. This was the exact time. By then I thought I'm done for nothing. I started math. I solved the first question. I got it. It gave me some confidence. I started doing the other questions. They were lengthy. I started feeling uncomfortable. I randomly switched to physics section. I started solving from back. Found some easy questions. Solved 5–6 questions. Again randomly switched to chemistry. Solved 20–25 straight away. I left some in between though. I wasn't confident about it. The chemistry paper was entirely on a different level this time. Although chemistry only saved me in the end. Now I was sweating only one hour left. Nothing was done properly. I started to solve math as fast as possible. Solved as many as possible. Only 30 mins left and bubbling was also left. I started to bubble all the answers I got. They were very few. I thought the game was done. Only 20 mins left. I was searching for easy questions. It was like searching for water in a desert. I didn't guess anything. I was sweating profusely. Only five mins left. I was able to solve only one question in physics in those 5 mins and my disastrous jee main was finally done.
I felt very bad. I knew I didn't perform well. I messed up. I lost hope for advance too. I came out of the centre and my mother was waiting outside. She didn't ask me anything. She understood that my paper didn't go well. I told my mother not to put any expectations on me. I told her that I wouldn't qualify. She was sad. She didn't say anything in our journey back home. After eating lunch, I checked if any coaching has released the key. First I was very scared to check. Then I thought, I can't bear this pressure anymore. I started checking. Finally I counted my marks. Then I realized that God helped me.
My score is
Math: 73
Physics:58
Chemistry:85
Total:216
After this I was relieved. Forget 250, I thought I wouldn't even qualify. But I crossed 200. That itself was too much for me.
My rank:3859
All the best!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Codeforces-Dubstep solution

#include < bits / stdc ++. h > using namespace std ; int main () { string str ; getline ( cin , str ); int index = str . find ( "WUB" ); int count = 0 ; while ( index !=- 1 ) { str . replace ( index , 3 , " " ); //str.erase(str.begin()+index,str.begin()+index+3); index = str . find ( "WUB" ); } cout << str ; return 0 ; }

Counting the number of strongly connected sub graph

#include<bits/stdc++.h> using namespace std; class graph {     int v;     list<int> *adj; public:     graph(int v)     {         this->v=v;         adj=new list<int>[v];     }     void add_edge(int v,int w)     {         adj[v].push_back(w);         adj[w].push_back(v);     }     void dfs(int start,bool visited[]);     void counted(int start); }; void graph:: dfs(int start,bool visited[]) {     visited[start]=true;     for(auto it=adj[start].begin();it!=adj[start].end();it++)     {         if(!visited[*it])         {             dfs(*it,visited);         }     } } void graph:: counted(int start) {     bool *visited=new bool[v];     for(int i=0;i<v;i++)         visited[i]=false;     int count=0;     visited[start]=true;     for(int k=0;k<v;k++)     {         if(!visited[k])         {             dfs(k,visited);             count++;         }     }     cout<<"count is "<<count<<endl; } int main() {     int v;     cout<<"E

codeforces-Anton and Danik

#include < bits / stdc ++. h > using namespace std ; int main () { long n ; string str ; cin >> n ; cin >> str ; long count = 0 , index ; index = str . find ( "A" ); while ( index !=- 1 ) { count ++; str . erase ( str . begin ()+ index , str . begin ()+ index + 1 ); index = str . find ( "A" ); } if ( count > n - count ) cout << "Anton" ; else if ( count < n - count ) cout << "Danik" ; else cout << "Friendship" ; return 0 ; }